Saturday, July 11, 2015

La Vie Parisienne



Feel like in Paris with La Vie Parisienne

France? Never been there but I got a glimpse of what its like with its food. 

Last August 2014, my friends and I went to this newly built french restaurant in Gorordo Ave in Lahug. It's so popular because of this cherry blossom lights at night, sumptuous breads and sandwiches and their infamous wine cellar which held a collection of wine from various part of the world. With its lights at night I doubt if no one would ever be curious of what this restaurant could offer. Like my previous posts here in my blog its my first time here in a French restaurant especially in La Vie. When we went there is kind of late at night and they are almost closing at 2 am but still they were able to entertain us. At first we don't know what to choose since they only have a few breads left but the staff were kind enough to guide us to French food 101. Indeed they serve us a delightful meal though some of my friends find it foreign their taste, I find it interesting. We pair our meal with some hot chocolate and soda since not all of my friends drink alcoholic beverages. If the fancy facade and interior of the restaurant wont give you a hint of its price range, I'll tell you now it's way above average. I even got self-conscious when we went there because most people that are left dining seems a part of alta sociedad, riding with their individual four wheels and drink buckets of alcoholic drinks and bottles of wine. Though we're a bit intimidated, these things didn't stop us to explore what La Vie could offer. Too bad, we weren't able to go the wine cellar due to time constraint. Nevertheless, our first French cuisine experience was worth the try.



La Vie Wine Cellar



New La Vie Parisienne interior


La Vie Bakeshop




Now, La Vie made a great renovation which attracts more of the curious and adventurous diners. They add more furniture, a unique canopy  and a second floor expansion. Next time, I'll see to it to try their wines and other pastries which I wasn't able to taste last time.  





At night's view


With the girls :)



I forgot the name of this sandwich but I remember I really like the taste of it.



Psyche on a cup of hot coffee.

Our experience there may not be complete but it just gives us more reason to come back there and experience more. It may not yet complete but at that time spending first time escapades with your friends makes it more than enough than to make it totally complete. Expect a part 2 of this post soon.


Photo credits to: www.NognogIntheCity.com





No comments:

Post a Comment