Monday, October 26, 2015

Pressure IN LOVE

Journal No.2

Love has killed more than any other disease.
 - Rumpelsliltskin
Yet, many still want to be a victim.

This past few days, I feel like being cooked inside a pressure cooker. I'm not stating about the weather but I wish I could, it's about the people who pressure me be in love instantly. To have a magical fairy tale like everyone else in the family. I'm not in a hurry, I believe someone is meant for me and one day without even realizing he'll just stand in front me loving me passionately. Hopeless romantic am I? Yeah, I know right. But these pressures their putting me into is sometimes getting its toll. Recently, their matchmaking me with people I dont know playing cupid and stuff. Isn't it annoying?




Frankly though, I know I'm the only one in the family not romantically involve with someone but I think its not a good enough reason for them to mingle with my love life. Or is it? Due to these series of events, I've been having the guts to find a man; introduce to them just to end this play their having. See? Even my decisions were clouded by emotions I dont even know how to describe.


If and ever I'll be with somebody its because I LOVE HIM not because a family feud is pressuring me into a relationship. I just hope Mr. Right will come sooner than expected. When that happens all these ruckus will be gone and at the same I'm with my man.

Sigh!! <phew> LOVE why art thou so arduous!







4 comments: